Quality from Raw Materials up to Extracts
Quality is a commitment to the continuous improvement and refers to the entire value chain:
• We determine the processes in our supplier certification.
• We purchase our raw materials exclusively from suppliers who have been audited and approved.
• We carry out a document check upon delivery of goods as well as an optical, a sensorial and an analytical
• For production we release only raw materials that meets our requirements..
• We continuously analyse each step with in-process controls.
• The product is completed after post processing step and homogenising. Then we analyse the final product
• When all specification parameters are fulfilled, our quality control, our product management and our quality
We do not only pay attention to the content of value determining marker components, but also ensure legal compliance regarding contamination and restricted ingredients. Determining product stability data, safety data sheets and further documents complete the product description.
Other important aspects for maintaining high product quality are:
• Transparent and complete documentation of all production steps
• Monitoring and stabitity tests
• Employee training
• Validation of analysis processes
• Qualification of suppliers and service providers