Quality from Raw Materials up to Extracts
Quality is a commitment to continuous improvement and applies to the entire value chain:
- We determine the processes in our supplier certification.
- We purchase our raw materials exclusively from suppliers who have been audited and approved. We request samples for testing and we do not place an order before the sample has been approved.
- We perform a document check upon delivery of goods as well as a visual, a sensorial and an analytical evaluation of the material.
- For production, we only release raw materials that meet our requirements.
- With in-process controls, we continuously analyse every step.
- The product is completed after the post-processing step and homogenization. Then we analyse the final product according to the quality control plan and compare it with the specification.
When all specification parameters are fulfilled, our quality control, product management and quality management release the extract in three steps. From this point, we are able to sell and deliver the extract.
We pay not only attention to the content of value determining marker components, but also ensure legal requirements regarding contamination and restricted ingredients. Determining product stability data, safety data sheets and other documents supplement the product description.
Other important aspects for maintaining high product quality are:
- Transparent and complete documentation of all production steps
- Monitoring and stability tests
- Employee training
- Validation of analytical procedures
- Qualification of suppliers and service providers